- ISLO Data Aggregated
- ISLO Data Disaggregated
- Fall 2021 ISLO Data Disaggregated Closer Look by Gender/Race/Ethnicity
Information Literacy ISLO Data and Discussions:
COM has six College-Wide SLOs, which also serve as the General Education SLOs for the college. These learning outcomes reflect the core competencies required for students who complete the GE program.
- Written, Oral, and Visual Communication: Effectively and critically understand and communicate visually, in writing, and orally using traditional and/or modern information resources and supporting technology.
- Scientific and Quantitative Reasoning: Locate, identify, collect, and organize data in order to then analyze, interpret or evaluate it using mathematical skills and/or the scientific method.
- Critical Thinking: Differentiate between facts, influences, opinions, and assumptions to reach reasoned and supportable conclusions.
- Information Literacy: Formulate strategies to locate, evaluate, and apply information from a variety of sources — print and/or electronic.
- Cultural Awareness and Community Engagement: Become ethically responsible, equity-minded participants in society, informed and involved in civic affairs and environmental stewardship locally, nationally, and globally. Demonstrate understanding and appreciation of the diversity of cultural works, practices, and beliefs.
- Personal and Professional Development: Engage in healthful living and wellness physically, intellectually, emotionally and socially; enhance skills for the workplace and marketplace.
Archived college-wide SLO assessment results (2009-2017).